sábado, 15 de junio de 2013

Writing task

Hi Jane

Long time since we saw last time. How are you? hope you are fine. I have bad news: I've been expelled from Pency, because I flunked all the subjects, except English. Now I'm leaving this goddam school, and going to New York, but I'm not going to my home, I'm staying in a cheap hotel till the day I'm supposed to go home.
Any way, Pency wasn't such a great school. They post it like a great school, with horses all around, but I've never seen some goddam horse any where near the school. when it's cold, either you freeze or die of the hot.
one of the subjects I failed was history. I went to talk to my teacher and he told me that life was a game and all. Game my ass. He also read my essay. I have to admit it was a shame, and the worst thing was that I knew it, but I didn't care.
Now that I'm in New York I can go and visit you, and play checkers maybe? I hope we can. I'm going down to the hotel bar for a drink.

See you soon
Holden

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario